You, our members, told us you wanted your chamber to provide more opportunities to promote your business. We listened! Your Central Chamber is excited to announce the kickoff of “Central Chamber Connections”!
Central Chamber Connection is a monthly meeting where you come together to generate business leads with fellow chamber members. Unlike LEADS for Lunch, where you might have 8 representatives from the same business in attendance, this will be organized drastically different!
Here are the basic guidelines:
1. Only one type of business from our list of categories will be able to join a group. Follow this link to view the list online. Central Chamber Connection List
2. One person from the enrolled business will attend. Can be a different person each month.
3. We will start off with one group.
4. Enrollment in the group will be on a “first responding” basis. Respond to email@example.com. with your name, business and business category chosen from the list. By responding you are indicating you agree to follow the guidelines set forth in this document. If you can’t find a category to fit your business, call us and we will assist you.
5. If there is enough interest, from many of the same categories, we will add additional groups.
6. To stay apart of your group, you will need to attend the monthly lunch meetings on a regular basis and help supply and track leads. After we solidify the first group, we will determine how many absences would be allowed before your slot would be given to another business of the same category.
7. We will track the leads created by the group and the dollars generated from those leads.
Understand, this is something totally different than we have ever done before, but we are willing to put in the effort to make this work for you! Please be patient as we may have details to work out along the way. Looking forward to partnering with you to grow your business!