Our Business Advocacy Committee is a group of politically informed leaders who enjoy keeping up with policies on the national, state, and local level. We communicate with members through surveys, phone calls, and in-person visits to determine what the business community’s top priorities are and inform businesses on policies that will affect them. We become the voice of our business community by keeping a friendly, professional line of communication open between Central businesses and local, state, and national lawmakers. Through member meetings, emails, and phone calls, this committee is helping to protect a pro-business environment.
Serve our members by advocating to promote and protect a pro-business environment in Central.
· Be the collective voice that represents the Central Business Community.
· Engage business owners on policy that impacts their business.
· Create opportunities for dialogue between business leaders and elected officials.
· Act as a conduit of information between government and business.
· Inform the business community of proposed actions and opportunities to effectively weigh in on business policy.
· Support government on actions that align with business priorities and better Central.
· Develop collaborative relationships with government entities on behalf of the business community.
· Work toward the common goal of a pro-business environment in Central.
· Lead, collaborate and support items and projects which meet our mission.
· Provide information to support an informed voter base.